Blue Roses

In some cultures, blue roses traditionally signify a mystery, or attaining the impossible, or never ending quest for the impossible. [...] Blue roses also convey inner feelings of love at first sight, being enchanted by something or someone. The color blue is also traditionally associated with royal blood, and thus the blue rose can also denote regal majesty and splendor. [...] In Chinese folklore, the blue rose signifies hope against unattainable love.


I just heard this in some of my favorite fanfic blog...I just want 2 shared it to all…It just lovely phrase that I ever read ^_^ It’s not mine…





tag: , ,

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Side NanG!!

Thank You 4 visit ^_^

Thank You 4 visit ^_^

Inspired

"Sometimes what was communicated is not what was intended. To avoid miscommunication always make and effort to clarify."

About Me

My photo
Great,Outstanding,Moody,Funny, Kanjani8, Nishikido Ryo, Jpop & Kpop; BTS & Girl Generation - that...all ME!

Followers

Visitor

My sOnG ~.~

Search This Blog