Today is very BAD 4 me....coz' of what? Coz' of my IP address has blocked...that why!!! Arghhh~ really tension about this *anger mode*
- Most train services outside areas hit by the disaster are almost back to normal.
- Airports are open and reportedly no busier than normal.
- Tokyo Electric's rolling power outages, currently suspended
- WHO has a guide to health concerns in the crisis
- Power lines have been restored to cooling systems at the Fukushima plant and authorities continue to say the situation is improving.
- Low levels of radiation have been detected in milk and spinach from areas near Fukushima, but they are insufficient to be harmful to health.
"I wish I can do anything n go everywhere n anywhere with my life..."
Ohh! I forgot to tell you all...that I got my first trip in 2011 to a famous place around the world - Universal Studio - at Singapore...Yeay! Here some of picture I take when visit there:
p/s: Arghh~ Sorry everyone, I just can post this picture into my folder...I really forgot where I put the rest of the photo's is ^_^'
In San Jose . It is a gigantic, sprawling 160-room complex designed like a maze, with mile-long hallways, secret passages, dead ends, doors opening to blank walls and staircases leading to the ceiling.
You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "