My craziness

Hi there...today I want talk 'bout my craziness on JPOP entertainment ^_^ this day!!!


I'm a BIG fans of Jhonny's Groups...I already have bunch of video about them. It so hilarious and lot of pretty faces that I can stare on it ^_^ be more specific I'm fans of Kanjani8 and NewS XD To whom who know this group..they probably will know, why I like it both XXD well...
When I'm in pressure or depress, they will make my life calm n colorful. Really a good medicine...From them I try to learn or understands their language(Japanese) [know little]...such a big influent right?! hehehe *blush* They are to be truth to be an idol...It's start when one of my friend show me one of their vid clip...I'm not fall in love in first side actually...it take a year to fall in love with it : ) My friend like one of them n spot it to me (wonder?!) then, I search for it why she like much 'bout it hmm ^_^' then I found out the link and...OMG >_< I get crush on it XD (well it girl stuff) XXD ...until now I'm still craziness 'bout them ^_^

p/s:...don't get mad on me if I'm bias ; P ~enjoy~

tag: ,

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Side NanG!!

Thank You 4 visit ^_^

Thank You 4 visit ^_^

Inspired

"Sometimes what was communicated is not what was intended. To avoid miscommunication always make and effort to clarify."

About Me

My photo
Great,Outstanding,Moody,Funny, Kanjani8, Nishikido Ryo, Jpop & Kpop; BTS & Girl Generation - that...all ME!

Followers

Visitor

My sOnG ~.~

Search This Blog